Online worship may feel a bit strange to begin with. There are some things you can do that might make it feel more natural.
- Turn off you phone and or devices if not needed for worship.
- Light a candle. Gather other things that are meaningful for you like seashells, flowers, photos.
- Follow the service in a bulletin, your prayerbook or the prayer book online (www.bcponline.org).
- Say the responses.
- Sing the songs, tap you feet, clap you hands. Make a joyful noise to the Lord.
- Continue to support the church financially if you are able. See the Donate page of this website for many ways to give your financial gifts.
- Come to “coffee hour” if you can.
- Let us know if you discover other tips for online worship.